Glorious Pink


Dress // Waistliners* 
*for 10% discount on ALL their dresses use code DUCHESS10 when ordering, until 4/5/2017*

Shoes // New Look
Bag // Old, similar here
Hat // ASOS (old), similar here
Petticoat // PerfectDress




Oh, it's THAT time of year again. SPRING. The prettiest of them all. Flowers everywhere, on the trees on the streets and it smells divine in every step! You know I love flowers, every kind, but especially pink.

So, I just couldn't help myself when I saw THIS dress on Waistliners covered in pink flowers, I knew I had to make it mine! In this photoshoot, I am wearing it with a petticoat, but it is as beautiful without it, just not as puffy! You can wear it day and/or night in any occasion, casual or formal and you will steal the spotlight, trust me.

I know that you want it too, so I have a 10% discount for you!! How awesome is that, right?! If you want to buy this dress or any dress you like from the Waistliners collection, you can use the code DUCHESS10 when ordering. Hurry up, it's only until 4/5/2017!

Drop by to check out their page here and don't forget to use the discount code if you want to buy ANY dress:

*DUCHESS10*

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke