London Calling


Skirt // CHICWISH
Shoes // thanks to SANTE SHOES
Purse // CHOIES
Top // ASOS (old), similar here






Now that we visited Paris, London is next on our "European Cities We Must Visit" list. It will not be the first time for me, since I did my MSc in Guildford, Surrey, but it will be the first for my Duke. It will be our first together. I am aware that London is not one of the most romantic cities in the world, but is a must-visit and I think everyone will agree to that. The city's unique character, the moody weather, the bright red buses and phone booths, the buildings, the arts and crafts, the old and modern mix, the museums, the long and glorious history are some of the reasons someone has to visit London at least once.

There are two things I need you to do for me: 1. Give me tips, where should I go, what must we avoid, where to stay, eat and drink in London and 2. Suggest me more European Cities to Visit and why

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke