My Pastaflora


One ordinary day of typical scrolling down my Facebook feed, one of my friends shared that they were @ My Pastaflora... Pasta flora with home-made marmalade, is one of my TOP favorite baked sweet tarts that my grandmother used to make. The first thing that crossed my mind was: "Woohoo! There is a pastry shop that makes and sells exclusively pasta floras! Go get it, girl!" So, I clicked on the link to see where it was, to go and buy some for my breakfast. And what a wonderful surprise...



My Pastaflora is the cutest café I have ever seen, cited in Vyronas, Athens. Decorated in great taste by Lila and Giorgos, a lovely and very friendly couple which are also the owners of this beautiful place, that retro café is the best place to drink your coffee, have a lemonade or go for cocktails after work and listen to jazz and funky jazz tunes . When you go inside, it feels like a time machine, like you are back in the 50s and I just couldn't resist; I had to do an outfit photoshoot and that yellow FrockMyVintage dress was the best fit!

Tip: All their pasta floras are delicious but I suggest you go for the one filled with chocolate... If you like chocolate, but who doesn't!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by Denia Kokoroskou