*Twinkle* // My Tulle Skirt Collection


I am very excited and happy to introduce my 1st tulle skirt collection in collaboration with my gal, Joanna Misseli. It was an idea that struck me the moment I met her. Within 10 days I had the entire concept figured out, planned and executed. We are happy to announce that from today  you can have your perfect dreamy, fluffy, girly tulle skirt for the Holidays, TAILOR-MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!! Isn't this awesome?

//THE INSPIRATION//
I was inspired by YOU, your messages, which sum up to three types of girls...


Sweet and Romantic. We created a fluffy *Sparkly Grey* skirt for you, like a star in the sky, with 7 layers of light grey tulle. The one on top is sparkly, of course!

Show-stopper. Especially for you, I picked *Scarlet Red* tulle for the top layers and combined it with light grey tulle underneath.

Shy... but you want so badly to be covered in tulle! Our *Foamy Black* design consists of 4 layers of classic black tulle on top and 3 layers of light grey tulle underneath, to lighten up the blackness and make the skirt look dreamier.

Which one are you?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

SHOP HERE >>


//PHOTOSHOOT CREDITS//
Photographer: Panos Demiropoulos
Sweets: Custom-made by The Sweet Spot 
Concept, Styling & Decoration: Barefoot Duchess 





SHOP HERE >>



SHOP HERE >>




SHOP HERE >>