Under the London Eye


Skirt // thanks to ChicWish
Heels // DIY (similar in blacknude & red)
Shirt // H&M (similar here)
Bag // ZARA
Ring // ASOS




Couple of days ago I received two lovely skirts from ChicWish and one of them pictured London by Night: The River Thames, the Big Ben, the houses of Parliament and many more. Obviously, the London Eye is the most dominant on the skirt, so we decided that since there is no way we can shoot this anywhere near London, we should find something as futuristic and impressive as the Eye. We went to Calatrava's bridge in Athens, which rests above Mesogeion Ave. Unfortunately, it was very windy that day and I am afraid of heights so I kinda ruined the photoshoot because the bridge felt unstable under my high heels and I thought I was going to die so I had to stay where I felt safe... #dramaqueen

Now, about my shoes... You might think they are cute or even funny, but I didn't want to wear a simple black heel AGAIN, so boring... I wanted something different and unique, a shoe that is hard to find. Since my purse was furry I thought it would be nice to pair it with my shoes! I bought marabou feather in petrol and did it all by myself. So super proud! I am practically useless, I can't do nothing.

Did you like my DIY tsarouhi*? For those of you who did, I am preparing a DYI post which is ridiculously easy and quick. Stay tuned!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke

*Tsarouhi, definition: A tsarouhi, according to Wikipedia, is a type of shoe, which is typically known nowadays as part of the traditional uniform worn by the Greek guards known as Evzones. They have a characteristic pointy nose, usually covered by a large woolen pompon.