Cherry Drops


Skirt // TOPSHOP (sold out, similar here)
Top // ZARA (similar here)
Shoes // ZARA (similar here and here)
Ring // Vintage (similar here)
Clutch // Vintage (similar here)
Umbrella // Stradivarius (old, similar here)




What an awkward day to shoot an outfit... The beautiful Athenean sky was covered with heavy, gloomy clouds hiding the sun and the daylight, making everything look so grey, just like my outfit! This would look so boring and dull... So when I grabbed my umbrella covered with cherries, it suddenly hit me! I had to add some color to brighten up my look. And it should be a very bright one! So, I put my red lipstick on and a red plastic ring I bought more than a decade ago from Accessorize in London and I was ready to go.

--Bill Blass: "When in doubt, wear red"--

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke