Picturesque


Skirt // CHICWISH
Top // ZARA (old) similar here
Shoes // Stradivarius (old) similar here
Bag // ZARA (old) similar here






When foreigners think about Greece it is mostly about Summer vacation and I am 99% sure that the first thing that comes to their head is the magical island of Santorini. For that 1% of you who have never heard of this island before, I will tell you four words: Most Unearthly Romantic Destination.

I love this island... It is the first vacation I went with my Duke as a couple and I will always keep it in my heart. The houses, hotels and restaurants are built gradually down the hillside, from the top towards the seashore, with an unimaginable view to the Aegean sea. From dusk till dawn, the beauty of this island is heavenly, especially the sunset view, which I definitely recommend in case you visit. Trust me, you can't miss it! During the day, the white houses that seem like they kiss the sky, and by night, the lights' sparkle is breathtaking. Just like on my ChicWish skirt!

And with this post, I am excited to announce my official collaboration with ChicWish, which means that you will be seeing a lot of skirts (and dresses) like this one in the future.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke