December 15, 2013

Bow Pumps by Aminah Abdul Jillil // Shoes


I have been eyeing those Aminah Abdul Jillil heels for quite some time now, since I saw Brooklyn Blonde wearing a gorgeous red & black outfit this past October. Ever since, famous fashion and style bloggers such as Song of Style, Atlantic-Pacific and VivaLuxury also posted beautiful looks wearing those magnificent shoes! 

What do you think? Should I add them in my collection?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Song of Style

Brooklyn Blonde

Atlantic-Pacific

VivaLuxury


16 comments:

Fashion Cognoscente said... #

Definitely a must-have! I could see you styling them:)

Katoula Smith said... #

The truth is that the black ones are perfect! And it is a shoe you will wear forever :)

Tina said... #

i think you should! they are very you... <3

barefoot duchess blog said... #

=)

barefoot duchess blog said... #

So true!!

barefoot duchess blog said... #

I can't wait!

marissa said... #

wow!!einai oneiremena k nomizw pws tha s tairiazoun teleia!

Ladyofashion said... #

Shoe perfection! :-) xx

Ros.E. said... #

yeah..I think for you are the best choice! xxx

stylentonic Constantinos said... #

Super sexy shoes!!!!


www.stylentonic.com

barefoot duchess blog said... #

I know... I have to find a way to make them mine...

barefoot duchess blog said... #

=) you make me sooooo happy!

barefoot duchess blog said... #

Ε ναι λοιπόν, κι εγώ έτσι νομίζω!!

RedTagChicLA said... #

Definitely a go.......BIG LOVE for these shoes!!!!


Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

martha anthi said... #

I looooove the red pair but I think the black one is safer! I was considering them for my graduation day but I m not bold enough! Waiting to see your pics!!! :)

Beauty Follower said... #

Τα αγαπώ!!!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...