Long Leather Gloves


Hello my darlings!! How was your weekend? Here in Athens the weather was so lame that ruined our plans... rain and cold were so depressing for me. I am the kind of person that drops two levels of happiness when the sun is not shining - thank God I live in Greece!! Besides the bad weather, the Duke and I did some 'maintenance' work in the apartment, had a mini BBQ @ my mother-in-law's on Saturday evening and watched the season finale of American Horror Story: Asylum! Were you a fan too? Now, I can't wait for the new Game of Thrones season to begin!! Are you watching?

Gloves: ZARA (find similar here, here and here) // Sunglasses: Prada // Faux Fur Vest: BSB Collection // Dress worn as Top: ZARA (new collection) // Waxed Pants: ZARA // Booties: MANGO // Fringed Bag: ZARA







Photos by The Duke

Thank you so much for stopping by! Love you lots!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|